Thursday 13 December 2012

Malaysia: Summer - September 2009

 
The picture above was one of my many attempts of trying to get a panorama shot using my Olympus camera. Some turned out really weird.. Actually until now I still couldn't figure out the best way to do it.. I saw the latest Samsung Galaxy camera demo. They made it look soooo easy.. :(
 
Port Dickson or PD to locals is a favourite beach holiday destination to KLites. During week days, the roads in PD were mostly clear but come weekends they will be congested. It is a fairly small town with a relatively low cost of living. Last time I went back in year 2010.. there was still no hypermarket or McDonalds. But I think they have it now ;)
 
We stayed at Avillion Admiral Cove for 4 days 3 nights from 22-25 September 2009. It was a fairly new hotel then so everything was fine. Their breakfast selection was not as extensive as KL hotels but not too bad. So long as they have the "important" breakfast dish i.e nasi lemak and roti canai... that is good enough for me ;p
 
The swimming pool was great. The marina made me feel like I was in Perth.. ;p I met a couple with two young kids from Texas who docked their yacht for a few days there. They plan to go to Langkawi next. Some people are so lucky to have that kind of lifestyle huh? Where to for holiday? Let's take our yacht to Greece ;p
 
I've uploaded 73 photos of PD. I managed to get a few nice shots of sunset during the trip. You can access them at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mkhasha.n.travels/. Go to the photo albums.
 
Njoy!!