Sunday 28 October 2012

Eastern Europe: Autumn - October 2002


My trip to Eastern Europe (20-26 October 2002) was with a group of ladies (plus a male representative from Malaysia Airlines ;p). The trip was awesome. The shopping was great. The food was delicious. The scenery was breathtaking.. Need I go on? Hehe..

We went to 7 cities - Salzburg, Innsbruck, Munich, Karlovy Vary, Praque, Budapest and Vienna. A total of  4 countries within 7 days - Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary.. We also passed by Slovakia enroute to one of the cities. No stop over unfortunately..

The full-board tour back then was pretty cheap. I can't remember the exact price.. but if I'm not mistaken it costs around RM3.8k per pax (twin-sharing).

My favourite city for this tour is Praque. Beautiful city with great crystal shopping experience :)

We went during autumn. Coming from a country with only 2 seasons (rain or shine ;p).. needless to say.. we went goo-goo-ga-ga when we first saw the colourful leaves and snow-capped mountain.

Frankly even until now, I'm still having 50:50 thoughts on which season is better for a holiday.. spring or autumn? Both actually have its own charm..

If you're interested, I've posted 136 photos of this tour in my facebook account.

You can access them at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mkhasha.n.travels/. Go to the photo albums.

Njoy!!