Monday 29 October 2012

Indonesia: Summer - June 2003


This visit (28 June - 1 July 2003) was actually my second trip to Bali. The first trip was too short that I simply didn't get why people love to go to Bali so much. One of my friends is so crazy in love with Bali that she said she is quite happy even if the only holiday she get to go every year is to Bali! I actually signed up for another trip to just to make sure I didn't get it wrong. Was I abnormal?

I went with the girls this time and had a good time at spa and shopping of course! The tour if I'm not mistaken costs me RM1.2k for 4 days 3 nights (full-board). We stayed at Nusa Dua area. Oh by the way, I am not a secretary. I just joined them cause they are such fun-loving-sporting group :)

Frankly, Bali is still not one of my favourite places to go for a holiday but I can understand why a lot of people love it. By the way, there is no actual "summer" in Bali. There are only "rain" or "shine" season ;p I just put "summer" for the sake of title consistency with the other postings :)

If you are interested, you can browse more pictures at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mkhasha.n.travels/. Go to the photo albums.


I must apologise though that there are only a few of them. I just realised that most of my Bali pictures have my face in it. Thus I can find only 17 neutral photos :P

Do enjoy them anyway.